2010: the ‘to do’ list
I’m rubbish at the whole new year resolutions thing, but here goes:
1) Attend more grands prix. For various reasons (hosting at Renault, working in other series, not being organised enough to sort accreditation in time, etc) I only went to one GP in 2009. Yes, the travel is expensive, but going to races and keeping busy during the weekend is the only way to properly keep up with what’s going on.
2) Watch Michael Schumacher in action at a big-balls corner, preferably during qualifying. Love him or hate him, MS is a fabulous sight on a hot lap.
3) Read a Thomas Hardy novel. Mrs C suggests Jude the Obscure.
4) Learn how to do a bow tie. May just be a very useful life skill…
5) Comment on more blogs. It’s the polite thing to do.
6) Finish reading A Man In Full. This is a failed resolution from 2009 (in my defence, although I’ve had the book 10 years, I bought it in large-format hardback from remaindered stock and it isn’t very portable).
7) Deliver my second book on time.
I’ll keep you posted on the progress of these throughout the year…